Monday, April 2, 2012

Rock Scissors Paper!

I have a love for anything made from or with paper. Here are some talented team mates that have some pretty killer paper crafts,tags, cards you name it!


 First up is Angelene Flowers from Paper Pastiche. I have purchased a few OOAK cards from her. I must say that I am being very selfish by not using them ;) Here is the link to her shop and a few cool items that I wouldn't mind having ;)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PaperPastiche?ref=seller_info

Bird & Butterfly Tags Set of 3 Handstamped Tea-dyed Vintage Shabby 5 1/4 x 2 5/8"  Series 1
HandmadeRepurposedPaperFlowers14LayersWithVintageButtonsUpcycled
OOAKHandmadeOriginalCollageAndInkBlankCardLunaMoth


Next up is Mynda Nissen she owns Aloha Cookie Girl. Not only is she the sweetest gal, but her tags are AMAZING.

Here is the link to her etsy shop and a few items I WANT heehee ;)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/alohacookiegirl?ref=ss_profile

SIX Bees and Blooms Turquoise Royal Magenta All Occasion Blank Inside Mini Gift Card Tags

FOUR VW Microbus Retro Hawaiian Style Yellow Hibiscus Palm Trees Handmade All Occasion Gift Tags
FOUR Tie Dyed Anime Birds Paislies Lime Green Orange Cream Handmade All Occasion Gift Tags
Last but certainly not least is Julie Walters owner of J's Crafty studio. Now I haven't yet purchased from her,but I will be shortly ;)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/JsCraftyStudio?ref=ss_profile

Handmade Vintage Paper Flowers, Large  Vintage Dictionary  Flower
Coin Envelopes Hand Stamped Vintage Ad Coin Envelopes
Handmade Vintage Looking Paper Flowers Spiral Scallopped flowers

1 comment:

  1. I love each and every one of these! Great finds...

    ReplyDelete