Monday, May 14, 2012

Bahahahahahahaha

Here I go again writing about my life to a bunch of "strangers" BAHAHAHAHAHA...

Just got back from an amazing birthday vacation on Royal Caribbean's Oasis . I surely did not want to come back, but I guess I will make the best of it ;)   Here are a few pic enjoy...



Here I am sporting my grey stash at formal dinner night. The hubby and I dolled up in 50's attire it was a blast.



 This is a pic one of our friends took off their balcony. The view was amazing minus that Carnival ship ;)


My son and I playing in the Ocean at St. Thomas

Daddy and son time ( St. Thomas )



Yup I breast feed in public!


Sexy right?!


Well he found interest in our toothbrushes. Mine is the one in his mouth LOL

7 comments:

  1. Glad you're back Dora, looks like you had a really great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did have a blast... too many crazy pics to post tho ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you did post is A-mazing! Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh and the super moon was during the trip so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the photos! Glad you had a great time:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics! Looks like you had a great time<3

    ReplyDelete