Thursday, May 17, 2012

How is my day going you ask?

Hmmmm lets see I woke up to dog pee and vomit yay! Cleaned that up, changed my son who refused to be changed and screamed the entire time, walked the dogs, and then came back in and turned the coffee on for me. Oh what do you know another dog that I just took out decided to poop on the floor! Go clean that up and begin to figure out what my son wants to eat for breakfast. He decided on oat bran cereal so we sat on the couch because god forbid he will sit in his high chair anymore and he ate his cereal WOOHOO! When he is done he decides to fling his bowl on the floor so great another thing I get to clean up within the span of 30  minutes. Coffee is ready and still haven't grabbed a cup, nor anything for myself to eat. All done cleaning up the milk mess off the floor and my son is throwing a temper tantrum because he wants the bowl and spoon that he just threw on the floor yay! What do I do? I redirect... damn I am good at that, but it sure does get tiring. By the time I am done with redirecting and playing with him its been an hour and I still haven't had my coffee or breakfast. I say screw it and take a shower. My son decides to join me in the shower ( this is a new thing ) he had a good time, but refused to come out and get changed Go figure! This boy would rather be naked, well I would too. It is now lunch time and I still haven't had my breakfast and coffee. Time to get his food ready. he picks apple, pasta, grapes and cheese to eat. Hmmmm guess what he actually ate? Nothing gave it all to the dogs who then proceeded to vomit it back up yay! So I clean up the floor, walk the dogs again and try and get some etsy time in for me. This is not happening he is typing on the keyboard so I say never mind.  We play some more and then its time for his nap. Guess who is refusing to sleep ? On top of my wonderful non productive day, I am thinking about my family who doesn't get me, my shop that is in the crapper and how I need another vacation. Wow its only a little after 2 I sure can't wait to see how the rest of this wonderful day goes!

9 comments:

  1. Take a Deep Breath, and Hang in there! Hugs♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww Dora! hang in there, some people would kill for a day like this...people who aren't happy or have the opportunities we have! but, I FEEL for 'ya girl, hang in there :( Love, Lisa Marzian

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you are having a bad day Dora! Unfortunately life is a pain sometimes. Motherhood and wifehood are big jobs in themselves, I kinda know how you feel after retiring, and I don't even have a little one at home! Do what you can do, and tomorrow is another day! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh...the joys of motherhood. I hope the rest of your day is better-and you get to eat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big hugs your way and remember http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k-0rskSk_c&feature=share

    Love ya
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh, Dora I feel for you! It does feel that some days we don't come out ahead no matter what we do. Hope it gets better.........there's always tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry your day is going badly Dora--some days just suck! My bad days usually start off with my coffee all over the kitchen counter and floor because the filter basket wasn't set in the machine properly...Sending you hugs and hope the rest of the day is a little better:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. chin up! Bright side...can't get worse?! I do not miss those toddler days, but nostalgia has won out and realize how much i miss it! You Dora, will get through it. another day. things will pick up for you...they will!

    ReplyDelete